Current Career Openings
Lighthouse Imaging is a small, rapidly growing technology company located in the Lakes Region of Southern Maine who is seeking highly motivated people to join its dynamic team. Lighthouse Imaging develops cutting edge endoscopy products for the health industry to improve people’s quality of living while reducing the cost of medical care, all done in a fast paced, exciting and rewarding environment. If this is the type of environment you’d like to work in, please send us your qualification for consideration.
To fulfill our growing needs, we are looking for qualified applicants for the following positions:
Seeking an experienced Electro-Mechanical Technician to join our rapidly growing team. The ideal candidate will work within the engineering team and assist in the assembly and testing of medical endoscopes that Lighthouse Imaging designs for their clients. Qualities that the candidate should exhibit is good with their hands, comfortable working with small, high precision assemblies, has a wide range of practical capabilities and can operate with minimal supervision.
- Assemble small mechanical parts according to drawing and assembly diagrams
- Perform basic electronic troubleshooting using schematics and standard lab tools.
- Fabricate electronic cable assemblies and integrate them into products.
- Test prototypes according to plans and document results
- Work with optical instrumentation to measure and test finished products.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree in a technical program and 2+ years’ experience in working with small mechanical assemblies that include electronic, optical and mechanical components
- Good communication and written skills and report writing
- Good hand coordination and comfortable in working under microscopes occasionally.
- Wants to learn new skills and be able to think on their feet
Greater Portland, Maine has attracted nationwide attention and high-regard over recent years. Portland and the Greater Portland area ranked atop many Best of city lists including: Forbes magazine’s list of America’s Best Cities for Young Professionals, Bloomberg Businessweek’s Best Places to Raise Kids, Forbes.com America’s Best Hipster Neighborhoods, Travel & Leisure magazine’s Greenest Cities, Bonappetit’s Foodiest Cities, and has recently been nominated for Best Town Ever by Outside Magazine. The Portland metropolitan area is surrounded by rural and commutable neighboring towns and coastal villages that are home nature preserves, historic landmarks, woodland areas, lakes and rivers.
To learn more about the Greater Portland, ME area visit: http://www.visitportland.com/