Originally from Kenya, Persila is a Quality Management Systems professional with a wealth of experience in ISO standardization work and regulatory compliance across the board. Persila gives a risk management approach to her extensive experience in QMS auditing, Quality Management, and process improvement including problem solving. Her career has consisted of National and ISO Standards Development work, with Supplier Quality Engineering, Quality Engineering and Quality Manager roles. She has had extensive experience working in international, multicultural, and cross functional space.
- MBA in Operations Management – University of Nairobi
- BSC degree in Chemistry/ Biochemistry- Kenyatta University
- Certified Quality Engineer -CQE – American Society of Quality (ASQ)
- Certified QMS auditor – Exemplar Global
- Certified Associate Program Manager-CAPM – Project Management Institute (PMI)