Meet Us at MD&M West to discover what An Eye on Optical Innovation & Integration means to Precision Optics. Stop by booth #1844 to discuss your medical imaging optics, design, development and manufacturing questions with our team of experts.
The POC Difference:
- Recognized world leader in next generation optical imaging
- Concept & Design through Volume Manufacturing
- Customer service consistently ranked very high by our customers
- Rigorous design analysis to ensure efficacy and optimize cost
- Continuous communication on orders and project progress
- Long standing relationships with trusted global suppliers & strong in-house metrology
Micro Optics – Your Niche is Our Specialty:
Precision Optics Corporation has mastered the design and production capabilities needed to produce lenses and prisms in sub-millimeter sizes. Our advanced proprietary micro-precision™ technology is founded on a fundamentally different approach to optical design, considering such factors as:
- Chip size as a percent of aperture requirement
- Centration and lens alignment—the radius of curvature
- Interplay between optical and mechanical design
As designs move from larger optics to micro-optics, the impact to the optical design is non-linear, requiring a fresh approach and proven techniques that help us arrive at the ideal solution faster.
Medical Imaging: Design, Develop & Manufacture with Us
Lighthouse Imaging provides complete turn-key development solutions for the most challenging of optical and visualization systems. Our end-to-end expertise of medical visualization devices puts surgeons in the driver’s seat. Our expertise spans a variety of applications, including:
- Miniature visualization systems
- Optical systems for surgical robots
- Chip-on-tip endoscopic systems
- Optical lens design
- 3D systems
Our product development process accelerates the overall timeline by incorporating design for manufacturability from the start and minimizing design changes in the later stages of development. With medical device development, design changes become increasingly costly (time and money) closer to commercialization. By investing in a planning phase up front and holding regular design reviews we minimize these design changes.
Find Your Niche with Ross Optical:
As a trusted supply chain partner, we’ll work with you to identify optical components that improve your lead times, quality and supply chain costs. Whether you need custom optics and optical assemblies, catalog lenses, micro optics, or aspheres, we offer a wide range of optical products in the Ross Optical Catalog.
Inventory Solutions that Cut Supply Chain Cost:
Your product performance depends on a reliable optics supply chain partner. From small volume standard optics for product development to OEM contract assemblies, Ross Optical Industries offers inventory options to best fit your operations and help you improve product quality. As a true supply chain partner, we work with your processes and order systems, including:
- The Ross Optical Catalog offers a wide range of custom and niche optical products
- Kanban or Blanket POs for manufacturers who’ve implemented JIT or lean production processes.
- Vendor-Managed or Consignment Inventory: We stock the parts you need at your site; you pay only when you use them.
- Offshore Vendor Management. As an ITAR-registered supplier, we source standard optical lenses globally and provide coating and inspection services that cut costs and don’t sacrifice lead time or quality.
Start saving time and money with optical parts and assemblies on demand. Contact us to discuss your needs.
Schedule a Meeting at MD&M West
Submit the form to schedule a meeting with our sales team at MD&M West.