Provide brilliant “daylight” quality light, conveniently and efficiently
The L700 LED Light Source from Lighthouse Imaging is designed to provide bright, white light for testing endoscopic systems. The compact, multi-turret design makes the L700 a versaite light source for system illumination testing with the EndoLume light meter.
Specifications and features
- Compact, efficient, durable source of brilliant “daylight” quality light.
- Brighter, whiter light than 150W Halogen units.
- Color temperature: 6500°K.
- Typical LED life: >50,000 hours.
- Low power consumption: 52W typical.
- Electronic (PWM) intensity control from 0-100%.
- Multi-port turret supports: ACMI, Olympus, Storz and Wolf.
- Accepts 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz input power for worldwide operation.
- Regulatory: UL60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1, EN60601-1-2; CE marked.
- Dimensions: 4.65” W x 3.32” H X 7.25” D (~10” overall)
- Weight : 2.5 lbs (1.14 kg)
Contact us for further information and pricing:
Lighthouse Imaging Corporation
765 Roosevelt Trail, Suite 9
Windham, ME 04062