Lighthouse Imaging develops and manufactures optical systems that are used in a wide variety of surgical and medical procedures.
As an acknowledged leader in miniature visualization devices and endoscopic equipment, Lighthouse has successfully produced many leading medical optical products, including: 3D scopes, visualization systems, surgical robots, arthroscopes, laparoscopes, fiberoptic endoscopes, dental endoscopes, ureteroscopes, video endoscope adapters, “chip-on-tip” endoscopes, ophthalmic instrumentation, and disposable endoscopes.
Our objective: to create medical optical devices for our OEM partners that perform their required functions as directly and efficiently as possible.
With over 100 years of combined industry experience in medical optics, we can assure clients of professional guidance starting with initial feasibility studies through to manufacturing.
Medical Optics Consulting
Medical Opto-Mechanical Systems Design and Engineering Services
- Technology assessments
- Feasibility studies
- Product definition
- Full lifecycle Opto-mechancial Product development, guidance, and consultation through all phases of development and production
- Services cover wholeistic systems approach (Optical, Software, Electrical and Mechanical)
- 3D Solid Modeling
Prototype manufacturing for concept testing and FDA submissions
- Procurement services – optical and fiberoptic components
- Stringent Document and Revision Controls
Conversion to and execution of high volume pptics module and systems manufacturing
- Optical tooling
- Component sourcing
- FDA and ISO QC and Regulatory processes
Optical repair and evaluation equipment
Optical Testing & Evaluation Services:
- Large In-house laboratory
- Endoscope parameters lab
- Fiberoptic measurements
- Technical X-rays
- Presentation graphics
- Regulatory documentation
- Optical assembly procedures
- Training material